5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade

From: Nightbirds; Year: 1974; Genre: Disco/Funk
Here is another one that comes up every now and then and permeates popular culture. Quite a fun and danceable track to bring the workweek to a close. 
 
 
 
 
 
 

My song pick 4 years ago today: Jerry Reed - Miller's Cave

My song pick 5 years ago today: Ozric Tentacles - Yum Yum Tree

My song pick 6 years ago today: Sly and the Family Stone - You Can Make it if You Try

My song pick 7 years ago today: Deep Purple - Stormbringer

My song pick 8 years ago today: Egg - Fugue in D-Minor

My song pick 9 years ago today: Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers - The Last DJ

My song pick 10 years ago today: Van Der Graaf Generator - Lemmings (Including Cog)

My song pick 11 years ago today: Nightwish - Feel for You

My song pick 12 years ago today: Genesis - Keep It Dark

My song pick 13 years ago today: Rush - Lessons

My song pick 14 years ago today: Badfinger - Come and Get It

My song pick 15 years ago today: Green Day - Wake Me Up When September Ends

My song pick 16 years ago today: Rush - Far Cry

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn