6003. LeBlanc & Carr - Falling

From: Midnight Light; Year: 1976; Genre: Soft Rock/Pop
Had not heard this one in a great while, but after having Lenny Lablanc running through my mind I thought that I would look it up. Lenny LeBlanc teamed up with Pete Carr, who is most noted as a session player with the legendary Muscle Shoals Rhythm Section for this record and song, which was probably LeBlanc's most noted hit, and yes, it is very mid '70s pop.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 5 years ago today: Huey Lewis & The News - Hip To Be Square

My song pick 6 years ago today: Rammstein - Wo Bist Du

My song pick 7 years ago today: Ozric Tentacles - Spyroid

My song pick 8 years ago today: Joe Tex - I Gotcha

My song pick 9 years ago today: Weather Report - Crystal

My song pick 10 years ago today: Gerry Rafferty - Night Owl

My song pick 11 years ago today: Duke Ellington - It Don't Mean a Thing (If It Ain't Got That Swing)

My song pick 12 years ago today: Jefferson Airplane - Somebody to Love

My song pick 13 years ago today: John Denver - In My Life

My song pick 14 years ago today: The Charlie Daniels Band - Legend of Wooley Swamp

My song pick 15 years ago today: The Doors - Strange Days

My song pick 16 years ago today: Argent - Hold Your Head Up
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In