6004. Diana Ross - Upside Down

From: diana; Year: 1980; Genre: R&B/Disco/Pop
I don't believe there is a song I have heard from Diana Ross that I dislike; such a legend and then some.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 5 years ago today: Carmen - Looking Outside (My Window)

My song pick 6 years ago today: The Guess Who - Cardboard Empire

My song pick 7 years ago today: Jigsaw - I've Seen The Film, I've Read The Book

My song pick 8 years ago today: Dio - Holy Diver

My song pick 9 years ago today: Dazz Band - Joystick

My song pick 10 years ago today: Black Sabbath - Iron Man

My song pick 11 years ago today: Ella Fitzgerald - Stormy Weather

My song pick 12 years ago today: Dead Meadow - Greensky Greenlake

My song pick 13 years ago today: Yes - Owner of a Lonely Heart

My song pick 14 years ago today: Duran Duran - Serious

My song pick 15 years ago today: Styx - Crystal Ball

My song pick 16 years ago today: Rush - Tom Sawyer
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6964. B.T. Express - Shake It Off

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello