6010. Jethro Tull - Horse-Hoeing Husbandry

From: Heavy Horses (Steve Wilson Stereo Remix); Year: 2018 (1978); Genre: Progressive Rock
Here's another one of the rare, previously unreleased tracks that got "dusted down" by Steve Wilson probably best known from the band Porcupine Tree, who has been doing a lot of remixing for many bands.
Anyway, you can tell why this track did not make the cut upon listen; a lot of great ideas and music, but seems unfinished, or rather just was not a primary focus back at the album's recorded session. However, I will say without a doubt the music in particular is worth it; every instrument just seemed to blend into one well-lubricated machine.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 5 years ago today: Dick Dale - Speardance

My song pick 6 years ago today: Savatage - Dead Winter Dead

My song pick 7 years ago today: Dee Clark - Raindrops

My song pick 8 years ago today: Sly and the Family Stone - Thankful N' Thoughtful

My song pick 9 years ago today: Ugly Kid Joe - Another Beer

My song pick 10 years ago today: Hawkwind - Neon Skyline/Lost Chronicles

My song pick 11 years ago today: Louis Armstrong - When the Saints Go Marching In

My song pick 12 years ago today: John Denver - Farewell Andromeda (Welcome To My Morning)

My song pick 13 years ago today: Del Shannon - Runaway

My song pick 14 years ago today: Steely Dan - Black Friday

My song pick 15 years ago today: Ozzy Osbourne - I Just Want You

My song pick 16 years ago today: Quiet Riot - Cum On Feel The Noize
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In