4519. Ian Matthews - Don't Hang Up Your Dancing Shoes

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61yhwqk-zjL._SX522_.jpg
From: Stealin' Home; Year: 1978; Genre: Rock
Felt like hearing some late '70s music today; decided on one of the singles from one of my favourite albums from Ian Matthews.

Hear Don't Hang Up Your Dancing Shoes on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Huey Lewis & The News - Hip To Be Square

My song pick 2 years ago today: Rammstein - Wo Bist Du

My song pick 3 years ago today: Ozric Tentacles - Spyroid

My song pick 4 years ago today: Joe Tex - I Gotcha

My song pick 5 years ago today: Weather Report - Crystal

My song pick 6 years ago today: Gerry Rafferty - Night Owl

My song pick 7 years ago today: Duke Ellington - It Don't Mean a Thing (If It Ain't Got That Swing)

My song pick 8 years ago today: Jefferson Airplane - Somebody to Love

My song pick 9 years ago today: John Denver - In My Life

My song pick 10 years ago today: The Charlie Daniels Band - Legend of Wooley Swamp

My song pick 11 years ago today: The Doors - Strange Days

My song pick 12 years ago today: Argent - Hold Your Head Up


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn