6061. Iron Maiden - The Clairvoyant

From: Seventh Son of a Seventh Son; Year: 1988; Genre: Heavy Metal
I've always loved how not only Iron Maiden rock so hard and sound like no other band, but how they always seem to tell such epic and detailed stories throughout a piece of music no longer five or six minutes much of the time.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 5 years ago today: Dream Theater - Untethered Angel

My song pick 6 years ago today: Oasis - Supersonic

My song pick 7 years ago today: U2 - A Sort of Homecoming

My song pick 8 years ago today: A-ha - The Sun Always Shines on T.V.

My song pick 9 years ago today: Cream - Crossroads

My song pick 10 years ago today: Luther Davis Group - You Can Be a Star

My song pick 11 years ago today: Megadeth - Hangar 18

My song pick 12 years ago today: Black 47 - Different Drummer

My song pick 13 years ago today: Band of Horses - The First Song

My song pick 14 years ago today: Forest - A Glade Somewhere

My song pick 15 years ago today: Weather Report - Teen Town

My song pick 16 years ago today: Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 1068 - Orchestral Suite No.3 in D-Major, "Air"
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In