3097. A-ha - The Sun Always Shines on T.V.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71x2NOQgjxL._SX522_.jpg
From: Hunting High and Low; Year: 1985; Genre: New Wave/Synthpop/Rock
There's been more '80s music on my mind lately, and for me personally one of the many bands that exemplifies this period of music is A-ha. Despite being mostly pop, their gigantic sound and sheer musicianship/abilities makes their music much, much more than a zeitgeist of the 1980s.

Hear The Sun Always Shines on T.V. on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Cream - Crossroads

My song pick two years ago today: Luther Davis Group - You Can Be a Star

My song pick three years ago today: Megadeth - Hangar 18

My song pick four years ago today: Black 47 - Different Drummer

My song pick five years ago today: Band of Horses - The First Song

My song pick six years ago today: Forest - A Glade Somewhere

My song pick seven years ago today: Weather Report - Teen Town

My song pick eight years ago today: Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 1068 - Orchestral Suite No.3 in D-Major, "Air"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade