6064. Maria Muldaur - Midnight at the Oasis

From: Maria Muldaur; Year: 1973; Genre: Soft Rock
It is another one of those times where I had a song that I had not heard or thought about in many, many years just pop into my mind. Quite a sensual song, which is probably some of the appeal, along with Maria Muldaur's voice and the jazzy music. It was a pretty big song throughout the '70s and I personally heard it a lot in the 1980s and into the 1990s, but sadly, I really would have to look for it today; not in a lot of media as of today. It's one of those perfect tracks to sit back and relax to.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 5 years ago today: IQ - Awake and Nervous

My song pick 6 years ago today: Nirvana - Polly

My song pick 7 years ago today: Maktub - Lies

My song pick 8 years ago today: Al Stewart - Year of the Cat

My song pick 9 years ago today: Midnight Oil - Dreamworld

My song pick 10 years ago today: Primus - John the Fisherman

My song pick 11 years ago today: Pearl Jam - Go

My song pick 12 years ago today: The Ventures - Beethoven's Sonata in C#-Minor

My song pick 13 years ago today: Stuart Hamm - Count Zero

My song pick 14 years ago today: Louis Armstrong - La Vie en Rose

My song pick 15 years ago today: The Thermals - No Culture Icons

My song pick 16 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Crossfire
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In