6048. Foreigner - Feels Like the First Time

From: Foreigner; Year: 1977; Genre: Hard Rock
In my subjective opinion their first, eponymous album is and will always be their best; it's one of those that I just let it play all the way through. Sure, there are some weaker songs on it, but the best more than make up for it.
Feels Like the First Time has to be amongst the band's biggest hits, I especially love the rhythm section on this one, it really brings the thump.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 5 years ago today: Parliament - Placebo Syndrome

My song pick 6 years ago today: Los Lonely Boys - Heaven

My song pick 7 years ago today: Taylor Hawkins & The Coattail Riders - Louise

My song pick 8 years ago today: .38 Special - Hold On Loosely

My song pick 9 years ago today: Deep Purple - Anthem

My song pick 10 years ago today: Billy Joel - You May Be Right

My song pick 11 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Songs From the Wood

My song pick 12 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Crew Nights

My song pick 13 years ago today: The Guess Who - These Eyes

My song pick 14 years ago today: Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Fanfare for the Common Man

My song pick 15 years ago today: The Kinks - Do It Again

My song pick 16 years ago today: The Guess Who - Hang On To Your Life
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In