1990 Megadeth - Hangar 18

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/715cN2G4D2L._AA300_.jpg
From: Rust in Peace; Year: 1990; Genre: Thrash Metal
Here's my 1990th song picked and I'm still choosing songs released the year that coincides with my pick number. Again, there was a lot of good music released in the year in question and was forced to narrow it down to only one.
Anyway, this is my favourite track off of Megadeth's 1990 album Rust in Peace. It's a great song musically and has one of their best guitar solos in my opinion. Combine that with the cool science fiction storyline/imagery and it's an incredible track in my opinion. 

Hear Hangar 18 on YouTube.
Watch the music video clip on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Black 47 - Different Drummer

My song pick two years ago today: Band of Horses - The First Song

My song pick three years ago today: Forest - A Glade Somewhere

My song pick four years ago today: Weather Report - Teen Town

My song pick five years ago today: Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 1068 - Orchestral Suite No.3 in D-Major, "Air"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade