4580. Simon & Garfunkel - El Cóndor Pasa (If I Could)

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/71yt6svunqL._SS500_.jpg
From: Bridge Over Troubled Water; Year: 1970; Genre: Folk Rock
I again had Simon & Garfunkel on the brain today; I thought I'd pick another one of their songs. I have not heard this one in quite a while, but it's one that is kind of hard to forget totally. It probably has to do with both the tune and the lyrics, but there's also other factors I'm sure.

Hear El Cóndor Pasa (If I Could) on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: IQ - Awake and Nervous

My song pick 2 years ago today: Nirvana - Polly

My song pick 3 years ago today: Maktub - Lies

My song pick 4 years ago today: Al Stewart - Year of the Cat

My song pick 5 years ago today: Midnight Oil - Dreamworld

My song pick 6 years ago today: Primus - John the Fisherman

My song pick 7 years ago today: Pearl Jam - Go

My song pick 8 years ago today: The Ventures - Beethoven's Sonata in C#-Minor

My song pick 9 years ago today: Stuart Hamm - Count Zero

My song pick 10 years ago today: Louis Armstrong - La Vie en Rose

My song pick 11 years ago today: The Thermals - No Culture Icons

My song pick 12 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Crossfire


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In