3473. Maktub - Lies

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41TrlgMGv2L._SS500.jpg
From: Subtle Ways; Year: 1999; Genre: Funk/R&B/Soul
Yay, another Funky Friday is here; I haven't picked one from Maktub in a while, so I will. This is great piece of some funky soul; perfect for today.

Hear Lies on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Al Stewart - Year of the Cat

My song pick two years ago today: Midnight Oil - Dreamworld

My song pick three years ago today: Primus - John the Fisherman

My song pick four years ago today: Pearl Jam - Go

My song pick five years ago today: The Ventures - Beethoven's Sonata in C#-Minor

My song pick six years ago today: Stuart Hamm - Count Zero

My song pick seven years ago today: Louis Armstrong - La Vie en Rose

My song pick eight years ago today: The Thermals - No Culture Icons

My song pick nine years ago today: Jethro Tull - Crossfire


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn