6178. Bonnie Tyler - Here She Comes

From: Metropolis (Music from the Motion Picture); Year: 1984; Genre: Rock
Had a case of having another song from a different artist on my mind than the one I intended for today's pick, so here it is, (or rather Here She Comes....) [bad joke]
This is one of the songs that accompanied the 1984 remaster by Giorgio Moroder of the Fritz Lang 1927 masterpiece epic Metropolis. Here She Comes was from the pen of Moroder and sung by Bonnie Tyler and served as part of the music track for the silent film.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 5 years ago today: Bruce Hornsby and the Range - Across the River

My song pick 6 years ago today: Autograph - Turn Up the Radio

My song pick 7 years ago today: Steeleye Span - Two Magicians

My song pick 8 years ago today: Genesis - Silent Sun

My song pick 9 years ago today: The Winery Dogs - Elevate

My song pick 10 years ago today: Molly Hatchet - Bloody Reunion

My song pick 11 years ago today: Alice In Chains - Down in a Hole

My song pick 12 years ago today: Tower of Power - What is Hip?

My song pick 13 years ago today: Hawkwind - Sentinel

My song pick 14 years ago today: Django Reinhardt & Stephane Grappelli (Quintette du Hot Club de France) feat. Freddy Taylor - Shine

My song pick 15 years ago today: Alice Cooper - School's Out

My song pick 16 years ago today: The Guess Who - Shakin' All Over
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

6189. Dr. John - Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate the Positive

6188. Jerry Reed - Don't Think Twice, It's Alright

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations