6180. Big Country - Broken Heart (Thirteen Valleys)

From: Peace In Our Time; Year: 1988; Genre: Alternative Rock
Trying to keep up with my loose theme of "Monday the 13th" song picks with this being a Monday and the 13th day of the month.
Anyway, this was a minor hit single from their 1988 album Peace In Our Time, and whilst not to the calibur of the songs that Big Country is noted for, it is still a great rocker with some excellent music and vocals and definitely up you alley if you are into the band.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 5 years ago today: Bob Welch - Outskirts

My song pick 6 years ago today: Jerry Reed - Take It Easy (In Your Mind)

My song pick 7 years ago today: Sammy Hagar - Heavy Metal

My song pick 8 years ago today: Return to Forever - Flight of the Newborn

My song pick 9 years ago today: Hawkwind - Choose Your Masques

My song pick 10 years ago today: Rush - Force Ten

My song pick 11 years ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) - Someday Never Comes

My song pick 12 years ago today: Pink Floyd - Time

My song pick 13 years ago today: Rammstein - Amerika

My song pick 14 years ago today: Cream - White Room

My song pick 15 years ago today: Steely Dan - Deacon Blues

My song pick 16 years ago today: The Guess Who - Laughing
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

6189. Dr. John - Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate the Positive

6188. Jerry Reed - Don't Think Twice, It's Alright

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations