6195. Geddy Lee - I Am...You Are

From: The Lost Demos; Year: 2023 (2000); Genre: Hard Rock
This was released last year and consisted of two unreleased tracks from his My Favourite Headache solo album back in 2000. Definitely not among the best off of the record, which is probably why they were left off initially, but such a great treat to hear some new material from one of the members of Rush.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 5 years ago today: Pearl Jam - Oceans

My song pick 6 years ago today: The Grateful Dead - Mountains of the Moon

My song pick 7 years ago today: The Allman Brothers Band - Not My Cross to Bear

My song pick 8 years ago today: Savatage - Prelude to Madness

My song pick 9 years ago today: Traffic - Rock 'n' Roll Stew Parts 1&2

My song pick 10 years ago today: Chris Squire - Lucky Seven

My song pick 11 years ago today: Fleetwood Mac - The Chain

My song pick 12 years ago today: The Grateful Dead - Casey Jones

My song pick 13 years ago today: Fleetwood Mac - Rhiannon

My song pick 14 years ago today: Return To Forever - The Magician

My song pick 15 years ago today: The Gipsy Kings - Hotel California

My song pick 16 years ago today: The Fifth Dimension - Aquarius/Let the Sunshine In
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

6189. Dr. John - Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate the Positive

6188. Jerry Reed - Don't Think Twice, It's Alright

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations