6193. Boston - To Be a Man

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/71sZL9eHS9L._SX522_.jpg
From: Third Stage; Year: 1986; Genre: Rock
Was enjoying some of the music from Boston today; mostly from the late '80s through the '90s. This one is kind of a balance between their "ballad" and their noted hard rock sound.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 5 years ago today: Soundgarden - Ty Cobb

My song pick 6 years ago today: ZZ Top - Got Me Under Pressure

My song pick 7 years ago today: Audioslave - Exploder

My song pick 8 years ago today: Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band - Still the Same

My song pick 9 years ago today: Alestorm - Magnetic North

My song pick 10 years ago today: Grateful Dead - Hell in a Bucket

My song pick 11 years ago today: The Police - Invisible Sun

My song pick 12 years ago today: Screaming Trees - Shadow of the Season

My song pick 13 years ago today: Genesis - The Musical Box

My song pick 14 years ago today: Savatage - The Dungeons Are Calling

My song pick 15 years ago today: Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - I'm Alive

My song pick 16 years ago today: The Grateful Dead - Uncle John's Band
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

6189. Dr. John - Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate the Positive

6188. Jerry Reed - Don't Think Twice, It's Alright

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations