6204. Bob Welch - Sentimental Lady

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/61gSLDHcA6L._SX522_.jpg
From: French Kiss; Year: 1977; Genre: Rock/Pop
Happened to be thinking about how it has been almost exactly some 12 years since Bob Welch's passing and I figured it'd be a great time to pick another of his songs.
Whilst it was originally recorded about five years prior on Fleetwood Mac's Bare Trees album at the time he had one of the lead roles with the band, it only got its big success on his first solo record following the demise of his band Paris.
Interestingly enough, most of Fleetwood Mac at the time accompanied him on this re-recording with both Christine McVie and Lindsey Buckingham adding a lot to it both musically and lending their vocal talents.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 5 years ago today: ZZ Top - I Thank You

My song pick 6 years ago today: Bay City Rollers - You Made Me Believe in Magic

My song pick 7 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Mother Goose

My song pick 8 years ago today: Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV. 1027 - Sonata in G Major

My song pick 9 years ago today: Ray Charles - Careless Love

My song pick 10 years ago today: Ohio Players - Funky Worm

My song pick 11 years ago today: Alice Cooper - Welcome to My Nightmare

My song pick 12 years ago today: Hawkwind - City of Lagoons

My song pick 13 years ago today: Savatage - Surrender

My song pick 14 years ago today: Jim Croce - Tomorrow's Gonna Be a Brighter Day

My song pick 15 years ago today: The Doors - Crystal Ship

My song pick 16 years ago today: Lynn Anderson - Rose Garden
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

6189. Dr. John - Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate the Positive

6218. Dave Edmunds and the Stray Cats - The Race Is On

6188. Jerry Reed - Don't Think Twice, It's Alright

6139. Paul Kantner and Jefferson Starship - Starship