5453. Jethro Tull - In Brief Visitation

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/519kJE0EU9L._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: The Zealot Gene; Year: 2022; Genre: Progressive Rock
For some weird reason this album has been making itself known to me lately in different ways, not sure why exactly but it keeps popping up.
In Brief Visitation was one I was initially drawn to because of the heavy, yet sparse arrangement of the song musically. Still am not too sure about it lyrically; Ian seems to be a bit, I guess you could say, cryptic throughout the track. I suppose it is pretty normal at times with how often in interviews I've seen him having to explain a son ad nauseum.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: ZZ Top - I Thank You

My song pick 4 years ago today: Bay City Rollers - You Made Me Believe in Magic

My song pick 5 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Mother Goose

My song pick 6 years ago today: Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV. 1027 - Sonata in G Major

My song pick 7 years ago today: Ray Charles - Careless Love

My song pick 8 years ago today: Ohio Players - Funky Worm

My song pick 9 years ago today: Alice Cooper - Welcome to My Nightmare

My song pick 10 years ago today: Hawkwind - City of Lagoons

My song pick 11 years ago today: Savatage - Surrender

My song pick 12 years ago today: Jim Croce - Tomorrow's Gonna Be a Brighter Day

My song pick 13 years ago today: The Doors - Crystal Ship

My song pick 14 years ago today: Lynn Anderson - Rose Garden
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn