6227. Stone Temple Pilots - Bi-Polar Bear

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51CkfgmF0tL.jpg
From: Shangri-La Dee Da; Year: 2001; Genre: Alternative Rock
This album has, to me at least, been one of the final gasps of 1990s music, which was a plus to me, but mayhap a detractor to the wider public with it being somewhat "out of date."
Anyway, this is one of the tracks that I really like and can identify with across the board; a nice one to sit back and zone out to.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 5 years ago today: .38 Special - Teacher, Teacher

My song pick 6 years ago today: Sonny & Cher - Mama Was a Rock and Roll Singer

My song pick 7 years ago today: Weather Report - Cannonball

My song pick 8 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Pan Dance

My song pick 9 years ago today: Chris Squire - Silently Falling

My song pick 10 years ago today: Jim Croce - Bad, Bad Leroy Brown

My song pick 11 years ago today: Béla Fleck and the Flecktones - Life in Eleven

My song pick 12 years ago today: Red Rider - White Hot

My song pick 13 years ago today: The Allman Brothers Band - Melissa

My song pick 14 years ago today: Queen - Play The Game

My song pick 15 years ago today: Jerry Reed - Guitar Man

My song pick 16 years ago today: Blind Faith - Can't Find My Way Home
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

6218. Dave Edmunds and the Stray Cats - The Race Is On

6189. Dr. John - Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate the Positive

6139. Paul Kantner and Jefferson Starship - Starship

6136. Ricky Nelson - Poor Little Fool