6206. Jethro Tull - Roots to Branches

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/61Q9C1H6cmL._UX500_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: Roots to Branches; Year: 1995; Genre: Progressive Rock/Hard Rock
Had this one pop into my head whilst mulling heavier subject in my mind. It was another surprise to me that I noticed that I had not chosen this song yet; need to remedy that. Whilst I never really came to like this record, as the years have gone by and my maturity and wisdom, (hopefully), increasing, I've come to understand wot it was written about and also been able to enjoy the music that much more due to this fact. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 5 years ago today: Banchee - 3/4 Song

My song pick 6 years ago today: Parliament - Gettin' to Know You

My song pick 7 years ago today: Silver - Wham Bam

My song pick 8 years ago today: Genesis - Supper's Ready

My song pick 9 years ago today: Ian Anderson - Puer Ferox Adventus

My song pick 10 years ago today: Jon Oliva's Pain - Afterglow

My song pick 11 years ago today: B.J. Thomas - The Eyes of a New York Woman

My song pick 12 years ago today: Fleetwood Mac (Bob Welch) - Sentimental Lady

My song pick 13 years ago today: Hawkwind - Fall of Earth City

My song pick 14 years ago today: The Moody Blues - I'm Just a Singer (In a Rock and Roll Band)

My song pick 15 years ago today: Queen - One Vision

My song pick 16 years ago today: Megadeth - Captive Honour
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

6218. Dave Edmunds and the Stray Cats - The Race Is On

6189. Dr. John - Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate the Positive

6188. Jerry Reed - Don't Think Twice, It's Alright

5953. David Essex - Stardust