6213. Gloryhammer - Vorpal Laserblaster Of Pittenweem

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/91KM1E-ngIL._SX522_.jpg
From: Return to the Kingdom of Fife; Year: 2023; Genre: Power Metal
Loving this new album from Gloryhammer; got all of that over-the-top drama and story telling that I have come to enjoy. I would really love to see some of their records performed as full-on operas with all of the dressing and pomp. That is essentially what they are, heck, if it was back in the Classical or Romance period this would be opera in all its grandeur.  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 5 years ago today: Three Dog Night - It's a Jungle Out There

My song pick 6 years ago today: Larry Graham & Graham Central Station - Last Train

My song pick 7 years ago today: Boston - Don't Be Afraid

My song pick 8 years ago today: The Moody Blues - Blue World

My song pick 9 years ago today: Queen - Gimme the Prize (Kurgan's Theme)

My song pick 10 years ago today: Pink Floyd - Empty Spaces/Young Lust

My song pick 11 years ago today: Quasar - As You Fall Asleep

My song pick 12 years ago today: The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Troglodyte (Cave Man)

My song pick 13 years ago today: Stahlhammer - Eisbär

My song pick 14 years ago today: The Lovin' Spoonful - Summer in the City

My song pick 15 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Wond'ring Again

My song pick 16 years ago today: Crowded House - Don't Dream It's Over
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

6189. Dr. John - Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate the Positive

6218. Dave Edmunds and the Stray Cats - The Race Is On

6188. Jerry Reed - Don't Think Twice, It's Alright

6139. Paul Kantner and Jefferson Starship - Starship