6208. Blue Öyster Cult - So Supernatural

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/818-mgVMrLL._SX522_.jpg
From: Ghost Stories; Year: 2024; Genre: Hard Rock
Here is one off of BÖC's new record, Ghost Stories; it is always great to have some new excellent music, especially from this legendary act. I love how they still have "that sound" that we all love, but have continued to evolve their music as well. The vocals in particular are top-notch; both Bloom and "Buck Dharma" have kept their pipes in great working order.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 5 years ago today: Megadeth - Peace Sells

My song pick 6 years ago today: Dr. Hook - Sharing the Night Together

My song pick 7 years ago today: Hawkwind - Kerb Crawler

My song pick 8 years ago today: Funkadelic - Freak of the Week

My song pick 9 years ago today: Pink Floyd - Wot's... Uh the Deal?

My song pick 10 years ago today: Wild Turkey - Dulwich Fox

My song pick 11 years ago today: Asia - Don't Cry

My song pick 12 years ago today: Queen - Somebody to Love

My song pick 13 years ago today: Rush (Neil Peart) - O Baterista (Drum Solo)

My song pick 14 years ago today: Hawkwind - Zarozinia

My song pick 15 years ago today: Ghostland Observatory - Sad Sad City

My song pick 16 years ago today: The Wallflowers - One Headlight
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

6189. Dr. John - Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate the Positive

6218. Dave Edmunds and the Stray Cats - The Race Is On

6188. Jerry Reed - Don't Think Twice, It's Alright

6139. Paul Kantner and Jefferson Starship - Starship