1087 Tears for Fears - Everybody Wants to Rule the World

1087 Tears for Fears - Everybody Wants to Rule the World
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/64/TFF_EWTRTW.jpghttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f5/Tears_for_Fears_Songs_from_the_Big_Chair.jpg

I thought for sure that I had added this track to my list ages ago; I guess I was mistaken.
I clearly remember the first time I heard this track, it was played at the end of the film Real Genius; ever since then I've liked it. I have always liked that movie as well and have watched it quite a bit over the years.
Anyway, here is a fun piece of '80s pop to listen to and perhaps get some gooey sentimentality over.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is the mix from Real Genius on YouTube.
Here is a live performance on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Thompson Twins - Hold Me Now
My song pick two years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Gimme Your Money Please

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6960. Spacehog - Spacehog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

3732. Mastodon - Hearts Alive

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6348. Lightning Seeds - Pure

6963. Lita Ford - Betrayal