1079 Tarot - Gone

1079 Tarot - Gone
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a1/Gravity_of_Light.jpg

I'm finally getting around to picking something off of Tarot's new album: Gravity of Light. I had a couple in mind off the album and finally settled on this one for today's pick. Their sound on this album reminds me a lot of Iron Maiden and maybe to a lesser degree Black Sabbath.
This one is quite a dynamic track going from the mellower verses to heavy choruses; they bring it back down quite nicely. I love the lyrics/vocals on this track; Marco Hietala is incredible as ever.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: The Rolling Stones - Paint It Black
My song pick two years ago today: The Enemys - Sinner Man

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade