1104 Oomph! - Das Weiße Licht

1104 Oomph! - Das Weiße Licht
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/0f/Oomph_Plastik.jpg

Day number four of my "Also Known as Rammstein" theme week; i.e. musical artists that have had their songs misattributed to Rammstein on the internet.
For those who don't know about them, Oomph! is one of the granddaddies and originators of musical genre of Neue Deutsche Härte; even they have had quite a few of their songs attributed to Rammstein.
I have just noticed that they have not yet picked one of their tracks; for the life of me I cannot believe that I have picked over 1000 other songs and they have not graced my list. I am probably going to find out quite a few more the further I go into this list. Anyway, this one is quite a beautiful track off of their '98 Plastik album, which Rammstein has erroneously been given credit for by more than a few online.
One interesting fact that I have run into whilst doing this theme week is that if you put in a song title of a track misattribued along with Rammstein, Google seems to now give you search results with the correct band's name. It seems that if in recent years they have updated the search software for these common mistakes.

Ist hier das Musikvideo auf YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Trio of Doom - Dark Prince
My song pick two years ago today: Soundgarden - Black Hole Sun

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade