1098 Heart - If Looks Could Kill

1098 Heart - If Looks Could Kill
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71Mh9wvF%2BKL._SX522_.jpg

I'm picking another one this morning that I have been meaning to for a while. This is a straight-up rocker one would expect from the band, it is definitely an attitude song concerning a lover catching the other in "the act."

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is a live performance circa '90 on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Lynyrd Skynyrd - Simple Man
My song pick two years ago today: The Beatles - Here Comes the Sun

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade