1098 Heart - If Looks Could Kill

1098 Heart - If Looks Could Kill
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71Mh9wvF%2BKL._SX522_.jpg

I'm picking another one this morning that I have been meaning to for a while. This is a straight-up rocker one would expect from the band, it is definitely an attitude song concerning a lover catching the other in "the act."

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is a live performance circa '90 on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Lynyrd Skynyrd - Simple Man
My song pick two years ago today: The Beatles - Here Comes the Sun

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

Song Picks By Genre:

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

6967. Michael Kiwanuka - Final Days