1086 Ian Anderson - Fly By Night

1086 Ian Anderson - Fly By Night
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a4/Walk-into-light-album-cover.jpg

This morning on the radio I heard that it's Ian Anderson's 63rd birthday. I don't normally go out of my way to check on birthdates or things of the such from musicians or celebrities unless they are presented to me. After being made aware it seemed like a fun idea to choose the main track off of his '84 solo album Walking Into Light.
This album featured mostly Ian Anderson with keyboard work performed by Peter-John Vettese; much of the music on the album was co-written between them. This is kind of a sister album to the Jethro Tull album Under Wraps mostly because they were released about the same time and they both have a similar early-mid '80s Synth sound. While both are considered to be Ian's weakest albums, they still are quite enjoyable to those with an open mind.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Supremes - I Hear a Symphony
My song pick two years ago today: Rammstein - Mutter

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn