1088 Styx - Suite Madame Blue

1088 Styx - Suite Madame Blue
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/23/Styx_-_Equinox.jpg

I felt like putting some Styx on this morning; I also figured one of their songs would make an excellent pick for today. I felt like something earlier in their catalogue; Equinox seemed like a nice one to pick from. Equinox was the first Styx album I ever bought; if I remember correctly I picked it up at a thrift shop for about 10¢.
I have always loved their music quite a bit; I grew up with it and stayed a fan. I love how dynamic they can be in a single song; as with many of their songs this one goes from a classical sound/feeling all the way up to hard rock and back again plus most everything in between.

Here is the studio version with Prelude 12 as well on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Rush - Malignant Narcissism
My song pick two years ago today: Molly Hatchet - Flirtin' With Disaster

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)