1078 Puhdys - Große Herzen

1078 Puhdys - Große Herzen

When I got ready to make my song pick today I absolutely had no song in mind to choose. I put some Puhdys on and decided on this one out of my library of their songs. I just love the feeling of this track; an almost perfect fit to my mood.

Here is a fan video with the studio version on YouTube.
Here is a television performance on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Rush - Digital Man
My song pick two years ago today: Balance - Breaking Away

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6960. Spacehog - Spacehog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

3732. Mastodon - Hearts Alive

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6348. Lightning Seeds - Pure

6963. Lita Ford - Betrayal