1089 The Jimi Hendrix Experience - The Wind Cries Mary

1089 The Jimi Hendrix Experience - The Wind Cries Mary
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/17/AreyouexpUK.jpg

I have felt like listening to some Jimi Hendrix for the last little bit; this one kept getting played a lot, so I am adding it to my list. For me personally I like more of his slower tracks like this one; there is so much beauty and soul in this song.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Savatage - Damien
My song pick two years ago today: Marcy Playground - Sex and Candy

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6960. Spacehog - Spacehog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

3732. Mastodon - Hearts Alive

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6348. Lightning Seeds - Pure

6963. Lita Ford - Betrayal