1091 Jon Bon Jovi - Blaze of Glory

1091 Jon Bon Jovi - Blaze of Glory
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/c7/Jon_bon_jovi-blaze_of_glory.jpg

Was recently watching the Young Guns films; after which this song from the second movie's soundtrack to keep playing in my mind.
I remember back when this song was released it got the living hell played out of it all over the place, which for me caused a bit of burnout, however I have always liked this track anyway. Both Jon's vocals and Jeff Beck's slide guitar really are the biggest draws for me, I also love the way they launch into the chorus.
From what I understand this song came into existence because Jon Bon Jovi was asked to use the song Wanted Dead or Alive for the film, but apparently he didn't believe that song fitting enough so he wrote this one instead; I for one am glad that he went that route.

Here is the music video on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: The Who - The Seeker
My song pick two years ago today: The Beatles - Mr. Moonlight

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6960. Spacehog - Spacehog

6959. The Spaniels - Goodnite, Sweetheart, Goodnite

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6348. Lightning Seeds - Pure