1438 Elvis Presley - Suspicious Minds

1438 Elvis Presley - Suspicious Minds
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/7a/Elvis_presley_suspiciousminds.jpg
From: Suspicious Minds (Single), Year: 1969
Genre: Rock & Roll/Soul

I've had this one running through my mind over the last couple of days and figured it would be an excellent time to pick a track from 'The King.' I've always liked a lot of Elvis' music and this is one of my favourites in particular; an excellent song all the way around.

Watch a video with the studio version on YouTube.
Here is a live performance circa '73 on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Jethro Tull - Grace

My song pick two years ago today: John Denver - Season Suite: Summer

My song pick three years ago today: The Steve Miller Band - The Window

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade