1692 Nightwish - Know Why the Nightingale Sings

1692 Nightwish - Know Why the Nightingale Sings
From: Angels Fall First, Year: 1997
Genre: Power Metal/Symphonic Metal

Yesterday I finished my collection of Nightwish music when got their first album; I know, with how big of a fan I am of the band I should've picked it up already.
It's amazing to think that, with the refined sound and quality of music on this album, Nightwish had only been in existence around a year when it was released and they didn't even have a full-time bassist with the band at the time of recording.
While I'd heard some of the songs on the album before I picked it up, there were a few that I hadn't yet heard that stood out; this being one of them.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Stuart Hamm - Black Ice

My song pick two years ago today: Waylander - Brú Na Bóinne

My song pick three years ago today: Rammstein - Klavier

My song pick four years ago today: Johnny Rivers - Summer Rain

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn