1686 Rhapsody of Fire - Holy Thunderforce

1686 Rhapsody of Fire - Holy Thunderforce
From: Dawn of Victory, Year: 2000
Genre: Symphonic Metal/Power Metal

I'm enjoying a rather lazy Saturday; it has been quite nice to just kick back and listen to some music. I've been listening to a lot of European Metal in particular this morning; I noticed that I had not chosen a song from Rhapsody of Fire yet, so I thought I would rectify that today.

Here is the music video on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Guided by Voices - Everybody Thinks I’m a Raincloud (When I'm Not Looking)

My song pick two years ago today: Gorō Yamaguchi - Tsuru No Sugomori (Crane's Nest)

My song pick three years ago today: M83 - Don't Save Us From The Flames

My song pick four years ago today: Heart - Dreamboat Annie

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)