1675 Soundgarden - No Wrong No Right

1675 Soundgarden - No Wrong No Right
http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/f0/19/cbeca2c008a086a4288e7010.L._AA300_.jpg
From: Louder Than Love, Year: 1989
Genre: Metal/Grunge

Having a rather rainy day today and for some reason I just felt like listening to some Soundgarden. Since I've been getting heavily back into the band, I've discovered that I really like their first two albums; the second one in particular.
This track is one of my favourites from their second album. It has a rather nice mellow groove provided by Matt Cameron's drums and Hiro Yamamoto's bass; I especially love that bass line.

Hear the studio version on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Jethro Tull - Wond'ring Aloud

My song pick two years ago today: Joe Walsh (The Eagles) - In The City

My song pick three years ago today: Pearls Before Swine - (Oh Dear) Miss Morse

My song pick four years ago today: Lou Reed - Walk on the Wildside

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6968. England Dan & John Ford Coley - Nights Are Forever Without You

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

Song Picks By Genre:

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6967. Michael Kiwanuka - Final Days