1675 Soundgarden - No Wrong No Right

1675 Soundgarden - No Wrong No Right
http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/f0/19/cbeca2c008a086a4288e7010.L._AA300_.jpg
From: Louder Than Love, Year: 1989
Genre: Metal/Grunge

Having a rather rainy day today and for some reason I just felt like listening to some Soundgarden. Since I've been getting heavily back into the band, I've discovered that I really like their first two albums; the second one in particular.
This track is one of my favourites from their second album. It has a rather nice mellow groove provided by Matt Cameron's drums and Hiro Yamamoto's bass; I especially love that bass line.

Hear the studio version on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Jethro Tull - Wond'ring Aloud

My song pick two years ago today: Joe Walsh (The Eagles) - In The City

My song pick three years ago today: Pearls Before Swine - (Oh Dear) Miss Morse

My song pick four years ago today: Lou Reed - Walk on the Wildside

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn