1667 April Wine - Future Tense

1667 April Wine - Future Tense
http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/c6/15/e61b228348a0a991483bc010.L._AA300_.jpg
From: The Nature of the Beast, Year: 1981
Genre: Hard Rock

I had another song in mind for today, but after I saw the title of the song I picked last night it brought this April Wine's The Nature of the Beast album to mind. Plus some Canadian Hard Rock just felt perfect for this Monday, so I'm going ahead and picking one of favourite tracks off of the album.

Hear Future Tense on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Darkness - Hazel Eyes

My song pick two years ago today: The O'Jays - Back Stabbers

My song pick three years ago today: Tarja Turunen - Enough

My song pick four years ago today: Modest Petrovitch Mussorgsky - Night on Bald Mountain

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade