1665 Jim Croce - Workin' at the Car Wash Blues

1665 Jim Croce - Workin' at the Car Wash Blues
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BxEElGuCL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: I Got A Name, Year: 1974
Genre: Folk Rock

It would seem as if most of my weekend will now be taken up working on my car, so I figured I would pick a fitting song today. Although this excellent one from Jim Croce isn't about working on cars, it happened to get stuck in my mind and it also had 'work' and 'car' in the title.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is a live performance on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Flaming Telepaths

My song pick two years ago today: AC/DC - Carry Me Home

My song pick three years ago today: The Eagles - Get Over It

My song pick four years ago today: Mily Balakirev - Islamey: an Oriental Fantasy

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn