1670 Mastodon - Seabeast

1670 Mastodon - Seabeast
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51ELX0d8IgL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Leviathan, Year: 2004
Genre: Progressive Metal

I'm keeping my 'beastie' theme going yet another day; with only two days left I ought to go ahead and made it a full theme week.
Anyway, when I was thinking about what song I would pick today I remembered this one off of Mastodon's Leviathan concept album. For those unaware of Mastodon's Leviathan album, the 'Seabeast' that they're referring to is the whale from the Herman Melville novel Moby-Dick, which the theme of the album is based on.

Here is a music video clip on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Vangelis - Blade Runner (End Titles)

My song pick two years ago today: Karussell - Wer Die Rose Ehrt

My song pick three years ago today: The Delgados - Accused of Stealing

My song pick four years ago today: Bon Jovi - Always

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn