1669 The Rolling Stones - Beast of Burden

1669 The Rolling Stones - Beast of Burden
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51qnR-flBrL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Some Girls, Year: 1978
Genre: Blues Rock

As I was thinking about a song to pick today this mellow and bluesy 'Stones track came to mind; I figured I'd extend my mini theme one more day. I'm not too sure how long I will keep this 'Beastly' theme going, but I'll see what I feel like tomorrow.

Hear Beast of Burden on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Modest Mouse - Float On

My song pick two years ago today: Eric Burdon & The Animals - When I Was Young

My song pick three years ago today: Stevie Nicks - Edge of Seventeen

My song pick four years ago today: Alexander Porfiryevich Borodin - Polovtsian Dances

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade