1669 The Rolling Stones - Beast of Burden

1669 The Rolling Stones - Beast of Burden
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51qnR-flBrL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Some Girls, Year: 1978
Genre: Blues Rock

As I was thinking about a song to pick today this mellow and bluesy 'Stones track came to mind; I figured I'd extend my mini theme one more day. I'm not too sure how long I will keep this 'Beastly' theme going, but I'll see what I feel like tomorrow.

Hear Beast of Burden on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Modest Mouse - Float On

My song pick two years ago today: Eric Burdon & The Animals - When I Was Young

My song pick three years ago today: Stevie Nicks - Edge of Seventeen

My song pick four years ago today: Alexander Porfiryevich Borodin - Polovtsian Dances

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6968. England Dan & John Ford Coley - Nights Are Forever Without You

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

Song Picks By Genre:

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6967. Michael Kiwanuka - Final Days

Alphabetic List "Q"

Theme Picks