1672 Amon Amarth - A Beast Am I

1672 Amon Amarth - A Beast Am I
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61T4GAet4FL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Surtur Rising, Year: 2011
Genre: Death Metal/Viking Metal

This is the final pick in my beastie theme week. For quite a while now I've been wanting to choose a song from Amon Amarth and since this rather awesome song fits my beastly theme week I thought I would seize the opportunity.

Hear A Beast Am I on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Steve Vai - Little Green Men

My song pick two years ago today: Fairport Convention - Maddy Groves

My song pick three years ago today: Billy Joel - Allentown

My song pick four years ago today: Meg Rock - Clover

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6968. England Dan & John Ford Coley - Nights Are Forever Without You

Song Picks By Genre:

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6967. Michael Kiwanuka - Final Days

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello