1991 Ugly Kid Joe - Everything About You

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51RCHEaThdL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: As Ugly As They Wanna Be; Year: 1991; Genre: Metal
This is my 1991st song picked, and, as I've been doing recently, I am choosing songs that were released the year that coincides with the pick number.
Dang, I can remember when this song came out; it was quite popular and a bit of a novelty; I cannot believe that it was over 20 years ago. I haven't heard it in a few years, so it's kind of nice to listen to it again.

Watch the music video clip on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Ludwig Van Beethoven - Op. 31 No. 2 - Piano Sonata No. 17 in D minor "Tempest"

My song pick two years ago today: David Bowie - Diamond Dogs

My song pick three years ago today: Sky - Toccata

My song pick four years ago today: Journey - Who's Crying Now

My song pick five years ago today: Billy Joel - Only the Good Die Young


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn