1997 Rammstein - Alter Mann

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/c8/c4/6162810ae7a07fc979689110.L._AA300_.jpg
From: Sehnsucht; Year: 1997; Genre: Neue Deutsche Härte
This is my 1997th song picked and I am in the midst of picking songs that were released the year that coincides with my pick number. I hadn't picked a Rammstein track in a while and when I realized that they released their second album Sehnsucht in '97 I thought I would go ahead and pick one from it.
Unsurprisingly I have already pick the majority of the tracks on this album and am now "scraping the barrel" so to speak. Not to say that this song is lesser than the ones off of it that I've already picked, it is just not one I like as much.

Hear Alter Mann on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Dire Straits - Sultans of Swing

My song pick two years ago today: Rammstein - Der Meister

My song pick three years ago today: Jethro Tull - Nothing to Say

My song pick four years ago today: Bad Company - Seagull

My song pick five years ago today: Diana Ross - Do You Know Where You're Going To? (The theme from 'Mahogany')


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn