1976 Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - Do Ya

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51yJPBZK3nL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: A New World Record; Year: 1976; Genre: Rock/Symphonic Rock
I'm starting out on a very busy day and am kind of making another abbreviated pick. This classic ELO track comes from 1976, which is, as I've been doing a lot lately, also my song pick number: 1976. Suffice it to say that this is one of my favourites off of their A New World Record album.

Hear Do Ya on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Mr. Big - Take Cover

My song pick two years ago today: Triumph - Magic Power

My song pick three years ago today: Nightwish - While Your Lips Are Still Red

My song pick four years ago today: The Rolling Stones - Mother's Little Helper

My song pick five years ago today: Billy Joel - Two Thousand Years


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade