1975 Sweet - Fox on the Run

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41G1YYAG24L._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Fox on the Run (Single); Year: 1975; Genre: Rock/Glam Rock
I was surprised when I discovered that I haven't picked a song from The Sweet yet; I thought for sure I'd pick one of their songs at some point. Anyway, this fact made today's pick a little easier to make; this song, which is one of the band's more famous and one of my favourites from their catalogue, had a single release in 1975: (today's song pick number).
In actuality there were two versions of the song: the first was released in '74 and was much heavier and had greater length. The second, which was the single from '75 was at a shorter, more radio-friendly length as well as being more pop oriented in its production.

Here is the more famous pop single version on YouTube.
Here is the original, heavier version on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Van der Graaf Generator - Whatever Would Robert Have Said?

My song pick two years ago today: Steve Vai - Kill the Guy with the Ball/The God Eaters

My song pick three years ago today: Banchee - John Doe

My song pick four years ago today: Bob Dylan - Like A Rolling Stone

My song pick five years ago today: Queen - Don't Stop Me Now


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade