1996 Rush - Driven

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/4d/ff/c034828fd7a01d484db54110.L._AA300_.jpg
From: Test for Echo; Year: 1996; Genre: Progressive Rock/Hard Rock
Recently Woordenaar chose a lot of Rush, so I figured I would follow suit and pick one as well. Since I have been picking songs that were released the year that coincides with my song pick number, (today is 1996), I am picking one off of Test for Echo. I have to say, this album is still my least favourite among Rush's studio albums, but there are still a couple of of gems on it, this being one of them.

Watch the music video clip on YouTube.
Watch a live performance complete with a nice bass solo by Geddy Lee on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Moody Blues - Go Now

My song pick two years ago today: Queen - 39

My song pick three years ago today: Hawkwind - Standing at the Edge

My song pick four years ago today: Rush - Nocturne

My song pick five years ago today: Head East - Never Been Any Reason


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade