1983 Styx - Mr. Roboto

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/519ZcoY6pXL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Kilroy Was Here; Year: 1983; Genre: Rock
Again, I had another song in mind for today's pick, but then I discovered that it wasn't released in 1983, (today's pick number); after that I was back to going over the album's released in that year.
Mr. Roboto, which, of course hails from Styx's landmark Kilroy Was Here album, is probably one of the band's biggest and most recognizable hits. However, for me personally it marked the downward trend for their music. Don't get me wrong, it's still okay, but nowhere near the caliber of their material that came before.

Here is the video clip for Mr. Roboto on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Carmen - High Time

My song pick two years ago today: Stahlhammer - Strom Der Zeit

My song pick three years ago today: Ally Kerr - The Sore Feet Song

My song pick four years ago today: Johnny Cash - Solitary Man

My song pick five years ago today: Two-Mix - White Reflection


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade