1985 Dire Straits - Brothers in Arms

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/44/8f/70cd9833e7a0e4c6ae9a0110.L._AA300_.jpg
From: Brothers in Arms; Genre: 1985; Genre: Rock
Ever since visiting with my uncle, who can play most of Mark Knopfler's songs on the guitar, I've had a lot of Dire Strait's music running through my mind. So, whilst searching through the albums and songs released in 1985, (today's song pick number), I couldn't help but pick this one when I saw it.
In my opinion it's among some of the most beautiful music Mark Knopfler ever released. His clean, purposeful, and brilliant and guitar playing is truly something to behold.

Hear Brothers in Arms on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Metallica - The Day That Never Comes

My song pick two years ago today: Rammstein, featuring Carmen Zapata - Te Quiero Puta!

My song pick three years ago today: Traveling Wilburys - End of the Line

My song pick four years ago today: The Doors - Love Her Madly

My song pick five years ago today: Rod Stewart - Young Turks (Young Hearts Be Free)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)