2329 Louis Armstrong - Christmas Night in Harlem

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61GIHFsBhiL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: What a Wonderful Christmas; Year: 1997 (1955) ; Genre: Christmas/Jazz
Having a very busy day, so I'm making a quick pick; this is among my favourites to listen to this time of year.

Hear Christmas Night in Harlem on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Beatles - Please Please Me

My song pick two years ago today: John Denver - Please Daddy (Don't Get Drunk This Christmas)

My song pick three years ago today: Mykola Leontovych - Shchedryk (The Carol of the Bells)

My song pick four years ago today: Steeleye Span - Edwin

My song pick five years ago today: Trans-Siberian Orchestra/Savatage - Christmas Eve/Sarajevo 12/24

My song pick six years ago today: Jethro Tull - Ring Out Solstice Bells


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn