2351 Black 47 - Maria's Wedding

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51Z0Qeu6TAL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Fire of Freedom; Year: 1993; Genre: Celtic Rock/Alternative Rock
Listening to Black 47 always seems to put me into a good mood; especially their more light hearted songs. After searching over what was available on YouTube, which, might I say was abysmally scant, I decided I would pick this rather comic track.
I'm not too sure if this one is autobiographical about an actual happening, but whatever the case, the subject matter about a former boyfriend wrecking his ex's wedding is down to Earth enough to probably 'click' with many. Add into that the very upbeat arrangement and the comical bits within and it becomes an excellent track.

Watch the music video clip on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Van Halen - 1984

My song pick two years ago today: Savatage - Holocaust

My song pick three years ago today: The United States of America - The Garden of Earthly Delights

My song pick four years ago today: Buddy Holley & the Crickets - Oh Boy!

My song pick five years ago today: Oasis - Champagne Supernova

My song pick six years ago today: John Denver - Paradise


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn