2352 Smashing Pumpkins - Bullet with Butterfly Wings

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41sDrtTze0L.jpg
From: Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness; Year: 1995; Genre: Alternative Rock/Metal
Came down with a really bad cold/flu and am making a quick pick today. Smashing Pumpkins are a band that I've slowly been warming up to for the last couple of year, and thought I should pick another track I find appealing.

Watch the Music Video Clip on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Dire Straits - Brothers in Arms

My song pick two years ago today: Metallica - The Day That Never Comes

My song pick three years ago today: Rammstein, featuring Carmen Zapata - Te Quiero Puta!

My song pick four years ago today: Traveling Wilburys - End of the Line

My song pick five years ago today: The Doors - Love Her Madly

My song pick six years ago today: Rod Stewart - Young Turks (Young Hearts Be Free)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade